Yes, you can change the name on a Delta ticket, but the policy only allows for minor corrections, such as fixing a typo. If you need to change the name significantly, you will likely need to cancel the original ticket and purchase a new one. For minor corrections, it’s best to contact Delta customer service to understand the specific procedures and any associated fees.

Can you transfer a ticket to another person on Delta?
No, Delta Airlines does not allow ticket transfers. Once a ticket is issued in a passenger's name, it cannot be transferred to another individual. However, if you need to change the name on the ticket due to a mistake or a minor correction, you may be able to do so by contacting Delta's customer service, as mentioned earlier.

How do I change my last name with Delta SkyMiles?
To change your last name in your Delta SkyMiles account, log into your account on the Delta website. Go to the profile or account settings section, where you can update your personal information. If you recently changed your name due to marriage or another reason, you may need to provide documentation, such as a marriage certificate, to validate the change. If you encounter any issues, contacting Delta's customer service can also assist you.

Why does Delta combine my first and middle name?
Delta may combine your first and middle name due to how the name is formatted in their system or based on how the name was entered during booking. This is sometimes done to match the name on the ticket with identification documents more closely. If you notice this issue and it affects your travel plans, you should contact Delta's customer service for clarification or to request a correction, particularly if it leads to discrepancies when checking in.

What is Delta's name correction policy?
Delta Airlines allows passengers to make minor name corrections on their tickets, such as fixing typos or rearranging the first and last names. However, significant changes (like changing the entire name) typically aren't permitted. To request a name correction, you should contact Delta's customer service directly. If your name change is due to marriage or divorce, you'll need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate or court order.